Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thoughts I've thunk.

Thunk. I like that word. It's fun! Anyways, I've been thinking of some things lately and here are the things I've thunked. lol 

I'd like to learn how to sew and knit. I saw some really cool patterns for bags that I really want, but I need to know how to sew a lot more than I can now. Basically I can sew on a button....sorta. So, I'd like to expand on that 'skill' of mine. And then I'd really like to know how to knit! I think it would be cool to just sit down, pop in a movie and knit away! I could make scarves, sweaters, hats, gloves, undies! Well, maybe not undies. That may be a tiddle to itchie. 

Next thought! I really want a flip cam. Why you ask (or didn't, but I'ma gonna tell you anyways)? Matthew and I are wanting to start up a new YouTube channel and it would be totally awesome if we had a better camera. We are going to try and put up a video each Friday and they will be Matthew playing the guitar and me singing! So creative, huh? lol We'll do some cover songs and then some songs of our own. Basically we want to sing and glorify Jesus and use our gifts for Him! We're still trying to think of a name for that channel too. 

Even more thoughtness! This one is a little bit more serious. I really, really, really, really, REALLY need to amp up my game in losing weight! The truth is I like food and I'm lazy. Not a real good combo. I've gotta find an exercise that I actually enjoy doing. I feel so much better after I exercise, but it's just getting to exercise that is the struggle! Grrr. With my gallbladder being all evil to me I have actually lost weight because I've been on a extremely low fat to no fat diet. But, I'm really looking forward to being able to eat food again. Applesauce and Jello get old real fast. But, at least I have food to eat and for that I'm thankful!

Next thought. I've been thinking lately about Matthew and I's 10th Wedding Anniversary. Now, it wont be here till 2013, but I'm still planning things out for it now. We are going to renew our vows and have a little ceremony, but what we really would like to do is have a ceremony with Matthews family. They weren't able to attend our actual Wedding, so we have always wanted to do a ceremony with them. A trip to Aussie or New Zealand would be a nice Anniversary gift to ourselves. 


Last thought (I think). I use exclamation points and "lol" way too often. But, I'm probably not gonna stop!

Last thought (I was mistaken above. Don't hate me.) I really like hamsters. They're adorable and I want one!


Thanks for checking in on my little blog. If you read my past posts it probably seems like I'm bipolar. I'm not......just human.


And here is a song that is stuck in my head!

2 comments:

  1. Sara, you're funny. Just had to get that out of the way.

    Ideas for exercise: commit to 10-20 minutes a day for a whole month (yes month, 30 days) that you will do something to move. You can break it up by doing something different each day or just do the same thing, everyday, at the same time. The easiest thing to do is to walk. Grab the hubs and walk around the block.

    The whole point of this goal/challenge is not to actually lose weight but to get active. Change your perspective from 'I love food and I'm lazy' to 'I love going for a walk with my husband every day.' 10 minutes, everyone has an extra 10 minutes right?

    {{hugs}}
    my cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good thoughts you thunk!! Hey Sara! I also like food, but not as much as I used to when I was younger and I'm lazy about exercise. If you can find a way to get yourself going, let me know..so I can try it!

    The YouTube thing sounds great too! The whole world should hear your voice! It would inspire them to praise Jesus!

    Also like the NZ trip for your 10th anniversary. That would be so cool for Matt's family!

    Most of all...I thinks yer cool! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete