Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I know my Alphabet. :)

I saw this on my cousin Buffy's blog here - http://passionatedesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/from-to-z-youll-learn-more-about-me.html - and I thought I'd give it a whack! Here we go!!!!!!



A. Age: 26. Still young baby!!!

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes. How I loathe them.

D. Dogs: None, not planning on getting one either.

E. Essential start to your day: I have to have some snuggle time with my man. Then I go tinkle. :)

F. Favorite color:
I enjoy many colors, but blue/green seems to be my favorite right now.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I do like white and platinum gold though.

H. Height: 5' 1.2" Never leave out that half inch. NEVER!!!

I. Instruments you play: Piano and Kazoo. I can jam it out on a Kazoo buddy!

J. Job title: None. I'm titleless.

K. Kids: None...yet!!!

L. Live: Yes I live. Oh where? Oh...Michigan. Power to the snow!

M. Mother’s name: Kate

N. Nicknames: Lots. It seems people like to nickname me. Sara Bara, Saree, Sven, Bertha, Cooter. Way too many to continue on with.

O. Overnight hospital stays: In the ER, yes.

P. Pet peeve: Loud chewing.

Q. Quote from a movie: "My heart is and always will be....yours" - Sense and Sensibility.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Yep! Brothers and Sisters, all older.

T. Time you wake up: Whenever I awaken.

U. Underwear: None! hahahahaha Ummm, just normal undies.

V. Vegetable you hate: Beets. Blach.

W. What makes you run late: Myself and Matthew.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, Chest and Abdomen.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Black Magic Cake. Best chocolate cake ever.

Z. Zoo animal: White Tigers


Well, that was fun. If you have a blog give this a try. If not, feel free to leave it in the comments. Although, that's gonna be a long comment, but I'm okay with it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Sara you're so stinkin' funny!!! I love Sense and Sensibility. If you're a big Jane Austen fan then you HAVE to watch and read Northanger Abbey...fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete